The Belmont Shore Residents Association is a non-profit, volunteer organization, dedicated to maintaining and improving the Belmont Shore residential community through communication and unified action. The BSRA works diligently to foster a sense of neighborhood collaboration and goodwill and to promote the residents' interests. Throughout the years, many of our residents and city officials have freely given their time and effort to make Belmont Shore a place of value and pride. Please keep in mind, we are always looking for residents' opinions and offers to volunteer.
Your association at work for you...
- worked with neighborhood volunteers to halt a 2-story parking structure on 2nd Street, found to be undesirable by many Shore residents and businesses
- conducted BSRA Member Survey early 2015 to determine member's priorities
- assisted with the successful effort to save the residence at 205 La Verne
- support conditions to prevent problems with liquor licenses
- promoted a shuttle bus for Second Street employees and visitors
- supporting a revised parking study for Belmont Shore
- support historic home preservation and prevention of "mansionization"
- support regional zoning update (SEADIP) to limit traffic increases
- deliver a monthly Crime Report with East Division Police Commander at every meeting
- provide a forum for resident input and community participation
- provide oversight of development issues
- deliver timely and relevant speakers and topics
- prepare and deliver monthly e-newsletter
- provide increased community awareness of issues