The Belmont Shore Residents Association is dedicated to issues concerning residents of our unique Long Beach, California, seaside community.
We work to maintain and improve the Belmont Shore residential community through unified action. This past year has been one of great accomplishments for our neighborhood organization, including:
- assisted with the successful effort to save the residence at 205 La Verne
- supported conditions to prevent problems with liquor licenses
- promoting a shuttle bus for Second Street employees and visitors
- supporting a revised parking study for Belmont Shore
- supported historic home preservation and prevention of "mansionization"
- supporting regional zoning update (SEADIP) to limit traffic increases
- deliver a monthly Crime Report with East Division Police Commander at every meeting
- provide a forum for resident input and community participation
- provide oversight of development issues
- deliver timely and relevant speakers and topics
- provide increased community awareness of issues
- prepare and deliver monthly
newsletter via email